CLosed on Sunday for Memorial Day / no Sunday Brunch
Sunday Brunch at the Village Bakery
every Sunday from 9am–2pm
Sunday Brunch Entrees
- French Toast — $9.95
Two slices of cinnamon vanilla French toast, served with Sticky Pete's maple syrup. Topped with our maple-vanilla whipped cream.
- Belgian Waffle — $9.95
Fresh baked, served hot with a side of maple syrup and butter. Topped with berries and our maple-vanilla whipped cream.
- Clafouti — $9.95
A brunch specialty from Limousin, France: a baked fruit crepe made in our wood fired oven, featuring seasonal fruit. Topped with our maple-vanilla whipped cream.
- Steel-Cut Oat Square — regular $4.95, with a side of scrambled eggs $7.95
A house-made oatmeal cake — long-cooked steel-cut oats and a pinch of Redmond Real Salt — served warm and topped with apple butter, almonds, raisins, and apples.
- Egg and Cheese on a biscuit, spelt focaccia or wheat toast — $5.95, Add seasonal tomato/roasted red peppers and onion $6.95, Add chicken sausage and everything $7.95
- Village Bakery Yogurt with fruit and granola — $6.95
- Quiche — $9.95
Local eggs, the best seasonal ingredients and a handmade crust make this savory pie irresistible. Served with your choice of one side dish.
- Frittata — $9.95
Local free-range eggs, regional farmstead cheeses, fresh herbs, and French bread croutons in a baked casserole. Two choices, one with smoked trout, the other is vegetarian. Ask for daily specials. Served with your choice of a side dish.
- Farmer's Delight — $13.95
A Belgian waffle served with Sticky Pete's maple syrup, two eggs, with your choice of one side dish.
- Huevos Rancheros — $13.95
Two over easy eggs on baked corn polenta with onions, sauteed greens, sweet bell peppers, sweet corn, and Laurel Valley farmstead cheeses. Topped with salsa and served with two side dishes.
- Rancheros Verduras— $12.95
Tempeh sausage on our baked corn polenta with onions, peppers, sweet corn, sauteed greens, and Laurel Valley farmstead cheeses, and topped with our salsa. (This is vegan if you remove the cheese!) Served with two side dishes.
Sunday Brunch Sides
- Two eggs (over easy, medium, or scrambled) — $3.95
- Roasted potatoes in olive oil and sea salt — $3.95
- King Family Farm chicken sausage — $3.95
- Shagbark black beans (onion, garlic, cumin) — $3.95
- Shagbark Polenta (garlic, fresh herbs) — $3.95
- Toast with butter or jam — $2.95
- Salad Greens — $4.95
- Fruit (seasonal availability) — $4.95